Made of waterproof and tear-proof synthetic paper.
Professionally printed, laminated and laser cut to fit the Akai Midimix perfectly.
They can just be laid or permanently stuck down and are available in two layouts:
Concrete Jungle Blue
Full feature list
- Fully adjustable frequency cutoff, Q factor, gain (+12dB) and VU meters for each band.
- FX, dub siren, microphone and sample player bypass and go straight to master.
Play any source
- Twin digital deck players (mp3, m4a, wav, aiff and flac) with rewind (adjustable length) and auto-repeat.
- Playlist save & load, playbar browse & cue (MIDI mappable).
- Audio inputs for any source, e.g. turntable*, CD player, cassette tape, mobile phone, streaming services, DAW and DJ software**.
- Additional audio inputs for sources such as microphone, dub siren, synth drum, instruments, with independent FX sends.
- Tape echo modeled on the classic HH Slider tape echo. Full control over feedback, time and tape saturation. Custom band pass filter with sweep and Q factor control.
- Reverb processor with extended control over room, high frequency damping and gain levels. Custom band pass filter with sweep and Q factor control.
- Unique punch in FX operation based on momentary triggers allows for accurate timing and delivery.
- Switchable HP/LP, one-knob style resonant filter with 3 different routing options: A) Only on music source, B) On master output, C) On samples only. One of a kind dubwise implementation.
- Q Factor control for extended resonant sound-shaping.
- In addition to the extra gains available on the killer bands, a further 4 band parametric EQ (dynamic readings of frequency cutoff) with +/-24 dB
- 10 Band graphic EQ with +/-10 dB.
- EQ routing selector allows for any combination of the above. 45 Hz cut switch.
- Wav/Aiff master output recording.
- Dedicated adjustable limiters for master, reverb and echo.
- Pitch control.
- Dual LFO (sine and square waveform) with dedicated rate and depth controls.
- Echo send level.
- 12 Slot preset selector with save & load sets.
- Bitcrusher and sample rate.
- 12 Slot (momentary and one-shot play).
- Effects send level.
- High pass filter.
- Clear all samples button.
- Fully mappable. Every parameter on screen can be assigned to one or several controls on one or more MIDI controllers. One or more parameters can be mapped to a single control.
- Custom integration with Akai MidiMix including LED feedback.
- Compatible with any class-compliant MIDI controller.
- Save & load MIDI configuration and mappings.
- Re-scan function.
- Controller list display.
- Safe mode (killer frequencies and gains are restricted to usables ranges, as are FX and dub filter). Simplified interface.
- Advanced mode is unrestricted and displays full interface.
- The most important controls are pre-mapped for precise and instant operation.
- Browse through playlists, load & play songs.
- Forget about trackpad or mouse. Perfectly usable without MIDI controller.
Spectrum analyzer and customization
- FFT Spectrum analyser displays master signal.
- Linear or Logarithmic options.
- 3 Way selector to choose from Spectrum display, EQ’s or Static image.
- Use your own logo or image to overlay the Spectrum and choose a background colour for the entire UI, using the colour picker in setup.